As we all adjust to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to remind you that we are members of your community too, and as dedicated healthcare professionals, we want to ensure you that we remain as diligent as ever in keeping our office a safe and healthy place for our patients and staff. We will continue to monitor and implement OSHA, CDC, DOH, AAPD, ADA, & FDA guidelines and practices for infection control and virus transmission. In order to do so, we have made the following to help you prepare for the “new” office with the same friendly faces and passionate care as you’ve come to expect.
Things We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- Virtual and Touch-less check-in and check-out
- Enhanced pre-appointment screening procedures
- We will not be using our lobby, but rather taking your child directly to the clinic area
- Reducing aerosols for cleaning procedures by utilizing manual techniques
- Using proper social distancing between patients
- All team members will be wearing masks and eye protection
- All clinical staff will be wearing jackets, high filtration masks (≥95%), and face shields with head covering.
- The same Hospital-grade disinfectants and Sterilization Process we have always utilized
- Utilization of UV Ozone-free Air Scrubber System to purify air and help eliminate viruses and bacteria in the entire office
Before Your Appointment
- If your child is a New Patient, please complete the New Patient Forms by clicking here.
- If your child is an existing patient, please complete the COVID-19 forms by clicking here.
- If you have new insurance information, please call our Insurance Coordinator at (863)640-2150 prior to your appointment.
- If your child or any other family member has any signs or symptoms of illness, such as fever, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, or any other flu-like symptoms please call and reschedule your family’s dental appointments.
- Should your child have an underlying health condition, we recommend you schedule the first or last appointment of the day or consider postponing treatment.
Things to Bring With You
- Kindness & Patience – We are implementing new and unique protocols to the field of dentistry, which may cause us to be delayed occasionally as we properly care for your child.
- Mask or Face Covering that covers the mouth and nose for the parent to use while they are needed in the office.
- Jacket – The A/C will be set at a temperature that is typically lower than normal due to PPE.
- The Biggest Smile and Funniest Story you can!
Please Leave These Items at Home
- Extra Guests that do not have Dental Appointments – 1 parent only please!
- Food & Drink
- Personal Items – such as toys, phones, and books
What You Can Expect at Your Visit
- Complete the “Covid-19 Forms” before your visit.
- Our waiting room is closed and we will be taking your child directly to the clinical area.
- When you arrive, please text 863-877-1369 with your child/children’s name. You will receive a text back when we are ready to start your child’s appointment and we will meet you at the front door.
- For Cleaning visits—Parents may wait in their car to reduce exposure or ONE guardian per family and only children with appointments can be permitted into office.
- Guardian must bring and wear mask or scarf to cover mouth and nose for the entire visit.
- All phones and personal items need to remain stored during the entire visit. No food or drink will be permitted.
- Upon completion of your appointment, you will receive a text message that your child is ready. If you have a treatment plan or payment due, a member of our office will call you to discuss.
- For Treatment visits (fillings, crowns, extractions, etc)—Child will be guided by our staff independently and parents will wait in their car as per our normal guidelines.
- Payment can be made over the phone by calling 863-640-2150.
- Upon completion of appointment, you will receive a text with post-operative instructions and our staff member will meet you at the front door to pick-up your child.
“Working in Pediatric Dentistry, we thoroughly enjoy the numerous little hugs we are greeted with and giant smiles we get to give to you at every appointment. Unfortunately, during this time we won’t be able to have that connection, but your child’s safety and the safety of our team is the #1 priority. We will use every tool in our toolbelt to make your child’s dental appointment as special as always.”
“WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS & LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR SMILING FACES AGAIN,”
Dr. Erin, Dr. Patel & Team