Dr. Erin is an in-network provider for:
- Access Dental
- Anthem/Uni-care PPO
- Anthem BCBS
- Blue Dental Choice
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Premier
- Dental Save
- (Dental Wellness Partners)
- Florida Dental
- GEHA/ Connection Dental
- HIP VIP/HIP Prime
- Humana PPO
- Humana Plan
- Humana/ Compbenefits HMO
- Liberty Dental
- Smile Card
- United Healthcare
At the current time, we are not providers for Florida Medicaid or HealthyKids.
- Our office strives to help you maximize your dental benefits. Since your insurance coverage is an agreement between you and your insurance company, it is important that you understand your coverage.
- At your child’s first appointment, please provide our office with accurate and complete insurance information. We will be happy to file your claim directly to your insurance company as a courtesy.
- All co-payments and deductibles will be estimated as accurately as possible and will be collected at the time the treatment is performed.
Any remaining balance on your account that the insurance has not reimbursed after 30 days will be your responsibility. After 60 days, a 1.5% fee for re-billing will be added each month until the balance is paid. If your insurance pays us, we will gladly refund the re-billing fee.
What if my insurance plan is not listed?
We gladly accept patients with other preferred provider plans (PPOs) as an out-of-network provider. With your child’s complete insurance information at the scheduled appointment, we will be glad to handle the paperwork for you and file your insurance claim as a courtesy. Our office will do our best to estimate the anticipated portion that is the patient’s responsibility and this amount will be collected at the time professional services are rendered.
Forms of Payment
- Our office gladly accepts cash and major credit cards.
- We also provide financing options for your child’s dental treatment through Care Credit.